is dedicated to bringing Systems Engineering to a very wide range of industries, large and small. Expert knowledge of Systems Engineering and Management, combined with extensive hands-on experience, provides you with the type of consulting support you have always expected.
- Engineers with extensive formal training in Logistics, Management, and Systems
- Familiarity with current government and industry standards
- Expertise with many engineering, management, and publishing tools
- Hands on experience in power plant systems, commercial and military aerospace, communications systems, and process and business engineering.
- Directly involved in the planning and execution of systems engineering and logistics in major programs, including tool incorporation and migration.
- Responsible for personnel, financial, and schedule management in large programs.
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Leadership and team building
- Clear and honest communications